- All families with skaters in CanSkate, JumpStart, Junior Star or StarSkate are required to provide SFSC with a $250 volunteer cheque dated March 31, 2024, PRIOR to their skater beginning lessons. The volunteer cheque will not be cashed if volunteer hours are worked. If volunteer requirements are not completed, the volunteer cheque will be cashed on March 31, 2024.
- Volunteer Hours Required:
- Part Time CanSkate - 5 hours per family
- Full Time CanSkate, JumpStart, Junior Star, & StarSkate - 8 hours per family
- PreCanSkate, Adult Synchro and Fall Session Junior Star families - no volunteer requirements
- Families with a skater participating in our FunSkate are asked to complete one FunSkate related volunteer task.
- Families with a skater participating in Carnival are asked to complete one Carnival related volunteer task.
- Families should complete a Volunteer Log to document their volunteer hours and submit it to the Volunteer Liaison (Kyla Arden) or any Board Member before March 31, 2024.
- Questions? Kyla Arden can be reached at email@example.com.
or follow the steps below
- Sign into your account – click LOGIN at the top right corner of the site
- Click on REGISTRATION, then click on ADD VOLUNTEER POSITION
- Review the volunteer positions in the list. Click SELECT for the position(s) you want to sign up for.
- Choose who will volunteer. Select your name. Contact the Volunteer Coordinator if you want to volunteer someone who is not listed. Click REGISTER.
- Click CONFIRM VOLUNTEER POSITIONS
- You will see a confirmation message with details about the volunteer position.
- You will receive an email confirming the volunteer position that you registered for.
TO REVIEW YOUR CONFIRMED VOLUNTEER POSITIONS:
- Sign in to your account. Click on your name in the top right corner of the page.
- Click on MY ACCOUNT
- Click on the circle with the hand that says VOLUNTEERING. Volunteer positions that you have registered for will be listed here.
· You are responsible for finding a replacement if you are unable to complete your volunteer position
· Contact the Volunteer Coordinator to let them know of substitutions or if you have any questions.